Friday, September 28, 2012

Time is flying!

I cannot believe the boys' birthdays are closely approaching! How can it be possible that one year has flown by with being blessed with Noah and 4 years with Quentin! We love those little boys so very much and cannot believe that we were given the opportunity to be parents to them.  Of course, our lives at times may seem chaotic but I would not trade it for the world. =)

We had a wonderful time last weekend with having our nieces up Leslie and Gracie.  Leslie is freshman in high school and Gracie just turned five.  We went to the Atlanta Zoo, ate alot of ice cream, and went on a creeking adventure in our neighborhood. We had so many laughs. Quentin keeps asking when they will be coming back up.

Last night, I hosted a small baby shower for my good friend Kellie is is due to have little Lillie in a couple weeks. We are hoping she holds off until after October 7th so we can do our annual Bennett Farms visit. =)

Tonight, I am so excited to have a date with Darcy! We are going to a dinner and dance tonight with friends from church. We have not had a date night in a long time. I am so excited to spend some much needed adult time and enjoy drinking, eating, and dancing to a live band. 

We will see what condition I am in for working this weekend. =)
am so excited for my parents to arrive this coming Tuesday evening to stay for week to help celebrate the boys' birthdays. We will see what is in store over the next week. =)

Here are some pictures as always to share.





I

No comments:

Post a Comment