Thursday, September 22, 2011

Clean house= Happy Wife and Mom!

Yesterday was a great day!

I came home to a cleaned from top to bottom house that smelled so awesome! We choose to hire someone to help with cleaning since life is very busy right now.  I had some guilt initially about it but have come to peace with it that I cannot be Wonder Woman and get everything done. She did an awesome job! I have been looking forward to this for days.  It made me feel so happy and serene knowing that was something less to check off the list.

I also finished teaching a 10 week Healthy for Life class last night for our employees.  They lost 121 lbs and 21.5 inches. I was very proud of the 18 people who participated.  This is why I love doing what I do.  I truly feel people's lives are touched in a positive way from my help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment