It has been a while since I have written. We just came off of a fabulous but also surreal weekend. My feelings following the weekend are complete happiness but also a little sadness. Happiness that Darcy, Quentin, and I were able to spend some wonderful time together but sadness knowing it was our final weekend alone as 3 before the grandparents come next weekend and then Noah arrives.
We had a wonderful 3 day celebration at church that allowed us to serve God but also spend family time with one another and our family at St. Theresa's. Darcy and I had a much needed date night Friday night, we spent time as a family and also with close friends Saturday at the Fall Festival, had a wonderful parish wide mass yesterday, and I was able to go spend some girl time with friends from work at Motherhood the Musical which was wonderful!
Only one week left. Are we ready? That is the question I have been receiving often. I don't think we will ever be full ready mentally but we know that in God's hands we will be prepared to welcome Noah Jacob soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment