Well... I finally came down with something after avoiding whatever the boys and Darcy had all last month. Started with a sore throat and it has turned into one big drainage mess! Tough week at work with almost losing my voice at the end of each day. Can't really sleep due to steroids I was started on. Oh well... hopefully all will get better in the next couple days.
This past weekend was a lot of fun with a Mardi Gras Party at church Friday, welcoming new couples into Marriage Encounter on Sunday through being a prayer couple and then going over and meeting our good friends the Gricuses beautiful new addition, Pia. Monday was a bonus because Darcy was off work so we had nice family time and were able to get Quentin's soccer gear.
I decided to give up Facebooking for Lent so maybe I can focus some time to blogging as this is much more fullfulling for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment