I ended up going back to the doctor last Saturday as my illness did not seem to be getting any better. Sure enough...I had a sinus infection and was started on antibiotics. I am 100% better than I was last week at this time but still with some signs of a cold. Work was very busy but I had the opportunity to meet with and hopefully help alot of wonderful patients. I am blessed and am so lucky to have the job that I that I feel I can truly touch other's lives in a positive way.
Quentin had his first soccer practice this last Monday. Darcy took him and the news was that he threw a couple fits during practice because he wanted to only use "his" soccer ball from home. The other 5 players on the team are a little older and I believe all played before so this should be interesting! I pray for patience and understanding during this season. I have to realize this is a very new experience for Quentin and I should not have any expectations except for him to have fun!
Noah was referred onto a GI specialist this week due to ongoing constipation issues. I never thought I would ever be so fixated on bowel habits until I had kids! Oh.. the simple things. He is doing much better since we switched him to soy formula a couple days ago. I hope he does not have a milk allergy!
Busy weekend ahead. I have a doctor's appointment today. Quentin with soccer practice tonight. Event at church tomorrow. Our friend Mike is in town for his baseball team's game so hopefully Darcy and Quentin can venture into Atlanta to see him.
Darcy leaves out of town next Tues-Friday so I will be flying solo. Should be interesting. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment