This week was a busy one. Darcy left on Tuesday through today for a conference down in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. It sounds like he has had a really great time and has learned alot. That left me with an adventure at home with working and taking care of the boys. I handled things well but really missed Darcy. We are an awesome team with parenting and I truly found that out as he has been gone. It is easy to take for granted his help until he is gone. =) We are all looking forward to his return this afternoon.
Quentin has his first soccer game if the weather holds. I am excited to see him play! I am treating myself finally to a facia that I have had a gift certificate for tomorrow as well. Looking foward to some relaxation.
Next week we are splurging on a major home improvement project. New carpet for the first floor and getting laminate flooring as well for the front hall, dining room, and kitchen. So excited!!
Here are some pictures below of our good friend Mike. We were able to go this past Sunday and see his team Denison University play against Emory. He is a wonderful coach! We miss him and his family so much!
Love your post! Keep up the great writing!
ReplyDelete