Monday, October 22, 2012

Where did the weekend go?

Just came off of a very busy weekend for me due to working a 10.5 hour day at work on Saturday at the hospital and then we had our Fall Welcoming Reception at church yesterday that I coordinated and oversaw. I think we had close to 75 people there for the reception and alot of smiling faces so I would say it was a success!  Needless to say...I am pretty tired and am excited to have today off to hang out with the boys.

Noah has been under the weather with an ear infection last week but appears to be doing better. Quentin had his Orange Day celebration at school this past Friday and was very excited that he got to wear orange and eat and drink only orange things at his party.  October's color of the month is orange that they have been focusing on and they get to have a party one time a month to celebrate the color of the month.  He is absolutely loving school! 

Sorry...no pictures for this week, just an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment