The past couple weeks have just flown!
Darcy survived his long days at work. The days felt so long when I would drop the boys off when the sun was coming up and was able to pick them up close to when it was going down. I am so happy that Darcy is able to have the schedule he does to be able to pick the boys up late afternoon.
The last three weekends, we have been able to celebrate birthdays with friends. We celebrated Cameron's 2nd a couple weeks ago, Chirstian's 5th last weekend, and brothers Nathan-5th and and Andrew's 3rd birthdays yesterday. Quentin and Noah had a blast!
Very excited because I booked tickets for the boys and I to go back to Kansas for Dec 14-17th to be able to celebrate an early Christmas with my parents, brother, and my dad's side of the family. A couple of my aunts have met Quentin but none have met Noah. I am sure the boys will bring entertainment to all.
I have been trying to wait patiently for the past month to hear if I will be able to interview for the job at Tanner but they have been trying to fill a director postion for the Community Health Grant before they fill the coordinator position so it has been very drawn out. As many of you know, I am not a patient person so this has been very difficult. I truly think higher powers are at work here because I found out this week about two other potential positions out where I live. There is a health coaching job that will be coming about in Carrollton and also I just found out Friday that the coordinator position for Douglas County Schools Foodservice department has also opened. It has always been a dream of mine to work in the school food service industry. I submitted my resume to both and pray I am given an opportunity to interview. I know that God has a plan for me and what is meant to be is meant to be. I just have to keep patient! =)
Noah is becoming quite the independent little guy. He fed himself with a fork on Friday. Here are some pictures to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment