We had a great week. Noah was not into Halloween this year which was expected. Quentin at his age did not like to wear a costume as well. However, I did get him in his cow costume for enough time to take some priceless pictures. Quentin thought it was a game to chase behind him holding his tail. Noah was not very excited about that.
Quentin and I went out trick or treating and he had a blast. We went for a good hour and half non-stop and he finally sat down on the sidewalk and said he was tired. He got a piggy back ride back to the car which was quite a ways a way. Quentin was a member of the Lightening McQueen Pit Crew. He had his oil funnel and tire gauge ready for any race cars needing assistance. He loaded up on so much candy. Darcy and I have been enjoying it. =) Finally had to put it out of site. I have worked too hard since January to lose 17 pounds.
Quentin and I went to a birthday party to celebrate Cameron's 2nd birthday. It was at an indoor soccer field. Quentin had a blast! We also enjoyed watching K-State remain undefeated! How exciting!
We had a nice lazy Sunday yesterday. Darcy is going to have a busy couple weeks of work with contractors down from DC installing a new software program in the lab. Back to work I go tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment