Saturday, February 16, 2013

Loving life!



Gosh! I cannot believe it has been a month since I have blogged.  It has been a busy month.
 
I have been at my new job now for little over 2 weeks.  It has been an exausting couple of weeks with early mornings of conducting health screenings on employees and then training afterwards.  My brain is busting with new information! It is a great feeling to be learning so much and feeling so challenged.
 
I have met some awesome co-workers and am excited to learn so much for my manager who is very seasoned in worksite wellness.  The people who I have met thus far on the job site have been so nice. I start this week for the next month meeting 1:1 with over 200 employees to discuss their results from the health screenings and help them start getting on the right track to health.  It was really awesome in the screenings because there were some who came in who had no idea their blood pressures were sky rocketed and I helped them identify this and get to their doctor to get treatment.  That was just the beginning point of the relationships that I will be forming with the employees. 
 
We have had some illness between all of us that has kept us on our toes. Quentin got the most major one with the flu this week. Even though we all got the flu shot, he still got it. Noah was pretty close behind late last month with a major fever for quite a few days and then ear infection.   Darcy and I struggle constantly with sinus issues.  Gosh! You would think we were the sickey family.



No comments:

Post a Comment