Sunday, July 22, 2012

Missing Quentin =(

Well...it has been almost 2 weeks since I have cuddled with Quentin and I am going through withdrawl.  We have been Skyping with him nightly so it has not been so bad and the funny thing is that he has not mentioned once about missing us!  My mom and dad dropped him off with Darcy's parents today and I know they are going through withdrawl now.  Quentin had such an awesome time with them and I know that he will have a wonderful time with the other grandparents as well.  It is amazing how quiet it is at the house with having only one child.  We have no idea what we did when we only had one child. =)  We have been loving our time with Noah.  This weekend flew. I worked yesterday and helped with a Welcoming Reception at church.  Ready for a couple days off to relax and also to get the house ready for my parents to come and visit.  We are going to have a couple busy weeks ahead with my parents visiting for a week and then Darcy's parents in town.  Quentin will return in a little over a week. Looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment