It has been a while since I have blogged but I wanted to make sure that I was able to cover all that has gone on in the last couple weeks and boy has been it a fun and busy two weeks!
Quentin spent his final week in Kansas with Darcy's parents and had a blast! They brought him back this past Wednesday and have stayed with us until today. They will be heading down to Darcy's brother Doug's house for a week. We will see them again this coming Saturday for his niece Gracie's birthday party in Columbus, GA.
My parents came down the same week that Quentin was with Darcy's parents. They came down to spoil Noah and spoil they did! We had a lot of laughs.
I am so very happy to have our family back together! I have loved the company as well but am ready for our routine and house to get back to normal.
Quentin started his first day of Pre-K 3 of school at Chapel Hill Christian School here in Douglasville. He did well overall. He shed a little tears as he thought we were going to leave him at the school all by himself. =) We reassured him that he was going to have a blast and I cannot wait to hear the details when we go to pick him up at noon.
Here are some pictures to share:
No comments:
Post a Comment