Sunday, August 19, 2012

Awesome start to the birthday celebration!

Just coming off of an awesome weekend! I know my birthday is not until Tuesday but I like to celebrate it pre and post as much as I can! We are so very blessed to have such wonderful friends in our life and we were able to spend some time with a couple of them this weekend.

Yesterday, we met up with our good friends the Gricus family at the zoo. It was quite eventful with rain and 6 kids total but such a wonderful time.  They had a DJ there and Quentin and I had a blast dancing.  We have known this family since 2004 when we met Hope and Michael through RCIA at the church we went to when we were living in Atlanta. My...how our families have grown and so has our friendship.

Today, we went to church and then we were able to spend some time with our good friends the Corbetts. We had not seen in them in 2 months! The boys had so much fun together and Darcy being the best husband ever made me a chocolate chip birthday cake. It was delicious! 

Tuesday, I took off work to take Quentin to the dentis but to also celebrate my birthday with the boys. I look forward to the next couple days and then I head to NYC to see my wonderful and dear friend Anna.  It will be the first time for an extended weekend away from the boys.  I know I will miss them but really look foward to some much needed "me" time.  I am sure I will have alot to share after next weekend.

Here are some pictures to share from the weekend:

10 Months old!






Noah's special Godparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment